- Use of friendly and inclusive language.
- Respect for different points of view and experiences.
- Acceptance of constructive criticism.
- Focus on what is best for the community and the event.
- Show empathy to other members who participate in the event.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants and speakers:
- Use of sexual language or images and unwanted sexual attention.
- Insulting or derogatory comments (trolling) and personal or political
- Public or private harassment.
- Publication of private third-party information without their consent,
such as physical or electronic addresses.
- Other types of behavior that could be considered inappropriate in a
- In the case of being a speaker, a criticism with bad intention,
contempt or aggression to another professional or speaker.
The organizers have the right and responsibility to temporarily or permanently prohibit access to this edition or future editions of the event, to any person whose behavior is inappropriate, threatening, offensive or harmful and even report such behavior to the appropriate authorities.